Apache/ATuffy Tents will repair or replace any component found to be defective during the lifetime of the original owner.
This warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial retail purchase and is not transferable. Keep the original sales receipt. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance. Apache/ATuffy Tents dealers, service centers or retail stores offering Apache/ATuffy Tents products do not have authority to alter, modify or in any way change the terms or conditions of this warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
• Cost of shipment to Apache/ATuffy Tents.
• Normal wear and tear, including chips, scratches, abrasion, discoloration or fading from use or exposure to sunlight.
• Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, repairs by unauthorized persons, use of non-Apache/ATuffy Tents accessories or parts, or failure to follow recommended care or maintenance instructions.
• Wind damage – it is the responsibility of the owner to protect his tent from wind damage.
• Products sold outside the United States.
• Consequential damages, incidental damages, or expenses, including damages to property unless your state of purchase does not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.
Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited to the duration and terms of the express warranties set forth in this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply in those states.